At ConvergentIS we have a spark — a code, the way we work, a way we behave — and it's the core of our team's success. It's more than a value statement: it's our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining strong alignment with our goals and values
We are a technology company headquartered in Calgary with a strong focus on enhancing the user experience on enterprise systems. In business since 2002 and as an SAP partner, we are at the leading edge of SAP technology and have a tremendous range of opportunities to provide innovative solutions to critical business problems.
What Are We Looking For?
A Product Manager who has:
- The motor, creativity, and passion to design and craft great enterprise software solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You lead meetings with clear agendas and outcomes, your teams understand their assignments and you listen to and encourage team feedback.
- A high level of accountability. You take pride in delivering on your commitments and take deliberate and intentional steps to ensure that the team is successful.
- The capacity to engage with and listen to organizations and end users and understand core business goals and challenges.
- The ability to see the “big picture” requirements and collaborate with a cross departmental team to assess what matters now and what can be deferred till later.
- A high likeability factor – the type of person that people trust to care about them, provide clear guidance and support, and help them be successful. People want to be on your team!
- An adaptable mindset with the ability to pivot and adjust when circumstances and information changes.
- Exhibited resourcefulness in collaborating with cross-department teams to find solutions to project roadblocks.
- A strong attention to detail and a willingness to hold the team accountable to high standards.
- A large capacity to care about doing the right thing for our clients.
- Integrity and a straightforward approach to problem resolution
- A sense of humor!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An outstanding technical team to help you learn from the best and who will learn from you
- Variety – opportunities to work on a wide range of projects and business problems
- A design-focused, customer-centric approach to development
- An aggressive growth strategy
As a Product Manager at ConvergentIS, you will play a pivotal role in managing and enhancing our packaged software solutions for organizations running SAP. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of product management activities, ensuring the successful development and sustainment of software solutions. Here are your key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead product planning activities, including requirements collaboration and intake, management of scope (minimum viable product), provision of clearly defined functional deliverables and, resource and timeline (milestone) planning.
- Efficiently manage project scope, resourcing, schedule (milestones adherence), quality, and stakeholder expectations for software development projects.
- Maintain consistent sprint cadence with developers and architects to plan deliverables and corresponding resources, track progress, address issues, and facilitate team success.
- Ensure consistent adherence to Convergent coding standards and product development processes.
- Handle the intake of new requirements, including assessment of value to our overall customer base, estimation of effort and priority relative to other Convergent initiatives.
- Assess client reported issues and coordinate with the team to prioritize and set appropriate actions plans.
- Participated in customer demonstrations of our software and coordinated proof of concept and prototype activities where required.
- Collaborate with Convergent Sales and Delivery teams to facilitate accurate and technically sound statements of work with our clients.
- Plan testing processes to maintain product quality standards with each release.
- Maintain and manage project documentation records and requirements in coordination with project and governance teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to support the organization's goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- A post-secondary degree with proven working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience with a proven track record of success.
- Specific experience in product or solution management.
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced team environment and deliver results within specified timelines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Proficiency in running effective meetings to drive progress and coordinate teams.
- High-level technical skills and a commitment to learning about SAP and related technologies.
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills to handle complex projects and responsibilities effectively.
How to Apply:
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at email@example.com, identify the position in the subject line.
While we greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers
Applicants are required to possess the necessary paperwork to legally work in Canada.