Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark - a code, a way we work, a way we behave - and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement - it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements.
Who you are:
You are a successful and experienced sales, customer success or relationship executive, who loves engaging with people and excels at conveying the value of the solutions you offer. You are a likeable, passionate, and driven “people person”, who can develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships, even remotely, and who has an eye for identifying mutual interests and agendas. You are an effective communicator and presenter with established relationships with commercially oriented personas within the SAP organization, including people focused on sales, customer engagement, and customer success, as well as their leadership.
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly.
You are experienced with the SAP ecosystem at a business level, and you can demonstrate the following:
- Deep and broad SAP network and organizational knowledge.
- Familiar with SAP’s value proposition, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Ability to leverage current contacts to rapidly expand network.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across geographical, cultural, and motivational boundaries.
- Creative, consultative, and passionate approach.
- Ability to convey value in a competitive market.
- Love engaging with partners and customers to discuss business.
- Competitive and determined self-starter.
- Authentic and likeable personality.
- Natural curiosity and capacity to learn and grow.
The objective of the role is to broaden and deepen the relationship between ConvergentIS and SAP, and identify shared interests and opportunities, leading to additional revenue generation that can be attributed to individual relationships within SAP and that strengthens our partnership with them.
- Lead the effort to gather, analyze and model client data, key performance indicators, and market data to provide our clients actionable data insights and improve their decision making
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Engage functional and technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive speaker and writer.
- In-depth understanding of the commercial side of the SAP organization.
- In-depth understanding of the SAP marketplace and its future.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people and understand their objectives and motivations.
- Proven ability to articulate and sell a business vision and value proposition that align on shared interests.
- You are authentic, consultative, and creative in your approach with co-workers, partners, and customers.
- 5+ years of Hands on SAP Analytics / Reporting experience
- Experience on SAC as a planning tool, designing and implementing data models from a variety of data sources (live and acquired)
- Experience on SAC story creation: tables, charts, sorting, filtering, data exploration, etc.
- Demonstrates abilities and technical experience with SAP Analytics technologies; S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, HANA XS applications, Google/Azure/AWS Cloud technologies and BI/visualization tools
- Good understanding of SAP data structures, End to End dataflow, SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Potential for travel, must have the ability to travel within both Canada and US
*Applicants are required to possess the necessary paperwork to legally work in Canada.
How can you apply?
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the position "SAC Analytics Cloud Position" in the subject line.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.