Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark - a code, a way we work, a way we behave - and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement - it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements.
Who you are:
You are a successful and experienced sales, customer success or relationship executive, who loves engaging with people and excels at conveying the value of the solutions you offer. You are a likeable, passionate, and driven “people person”, who can develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships, even remotely, and who has an eye for identifying mutual interests and agendas. You are an effective communicator and presenter with established relationships with commercially oriented personas within the SAP organization, including people focused on sales, customer engagement, and customer success, as well as their leadership.
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly.
You are experienced with the SAP ecosystem at a business level, and you can demonstrate the following:
- Deep and broad SAP network and organizational knowledge.
- Familiar with SAP’s value proposition, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Ability to leverage current contacts to rapidly expand network.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across geographical, cultural, and motivational boundaries.
- Creative, consultative, and passionate approach.
- Ability to convey value in a competitive market.
- Love engaging with partners and customers to discuss business.
- Competitive and determined self-starter.
- Authentic and likeable personality.
- Natural curiosity and capacity to learn and grow.
The objective of the role is to broaden and deepen the relationship between ConvergentIS and SAP, and identify shared interests and opportunities, leading to additional revenue generation that can be attributed to individual relationships within SAP and that strengthens our partnership with them.
- Oversee Tier 1, 2, and 3 support services for multiple SAP-centric clients
- Provide leadership and support to direct reports that enable them to be successful in their roles and grow within their domains
- Manage support personnel on a day-to-day basis
- Evaluation of Support Personnel
- Triage incoming Incidents and Service Requests to determine the appropriate routing and resource(s) to resolve
- Manage resolution of Incidents and Service Requests
- Report key weekly and monthly support performance metrics to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage client relationships on Managed Support Services engagements
- Help in establishing and exceeding customer satisfaction goals
- Handle escalations as required
- Work with both Project and Product Development Teams as required
- Coordinate releases of new functionality for Product Apps to existing customers
- Facilitate knowledge transfer from Project Team(s) to Support Team for ongoing support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive speaker and writer.
- In-depth understanding of the commercial side of the SAP organization.
- In-depth understanding of the SAP marketplace and its future.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people and understand their objectives and motivations.
- Proven ability to articulate and sell a business vision and value proposition that align on shared interests.
- You are authentic, consultative, and creative in your approach with co-workers, partners, and customers.
- University Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience
- 3+ years in Customer Support
- 3+ years of SAP experience
- Familiarity with Incident reporting systems an asset
- Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops an asset
- Strong written and oral skills
*Applicants are required to possess the necessary paperwork to legally work in Canada.**Hybrid working environment with both onsite and remote work environment
How can you apply?
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.