Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark - a code, a way we work, a way we behave - and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement - it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
- ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements
Who you are:
An SAP Finance Receivables and Asset Accounting (FICO) Consultant who has:
- The motor, creativity and passion to design and craft great enterprise software solutions
- The capacity to listen to users and understand the core business problem
- Strong development skills with clear attention to detail and software maintainability
- A sense of pride in their work - a desire to deliver high-quality, well tested solutions
- A large capacity to care about doing the right thing for our clients
- A high likeability factor – the type of person that people want on their team
- Integrity and a straightforward approach to problem resolution
- A sense of humour!
What can we offer you?
- This position will have flexible/remote work arrangements
- An outstanding team to help you learn from the best and who will learn from you
- Variety – opportunities to work on a wide range of projects and business problems
- An environment that is design-focused and uses a customer-centric approach
- An aggressive growth strategy
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively.
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes, and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression, and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users.
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP FI/CO experience
- Strong Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- Asset Accounting Experience
- Experience with Electronic Bank Statement and Bank integration
- Knowledge of Credit Management
- Minimum 3 full life cycle implementations of SAP
- Strong business acumen and management consulting experience
- Working experience with SAP S/4HANA Finance including Fiori Applications, would be considered an asset
- SAP upgrade experience would be an asset
- Ability to travel within both Canada and US (candidate must have travel documents)
- SAP Certification preferred
- University Degree is beneficial
- Previous experience as an accountant is an asset
How Can You Apply?
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at email@example.com. Please identify the position in the subject line.
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.