Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark - a code, a way we work, a way we behave - and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement - it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements.
Who you are:
You are a successful and experienced sales, customer success or relationship executive, who loves engaging with people and excels at conveying the value of the solutions you offer. You are a likeable, passionate, and driven “people person”, who can develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships, even remotely, and who has an eye for identifying mutual interests and agendas. You are an effective communicator and presenter with established relationships with commercially oriented personas within the SAP organization, including people focused on sales, customer engagement, and customer success, as well as their leadership.
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly.
You are experienced with the SAP ecosystem at a business level, and you can demonstrate the following:
- Deep and broad SAP network and organizational knowledge.
- Familiar with SAP’s value proposition, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Ability to leverage current contacts to rapidly expand network.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across geographical, cultural, and motivational boundaries.
- Creative, consultative, and passionate approach.
- Ability to convey value in a competitive market.
- Love engaging with partners and customers to discuss business.
- Competitive and determined self-starter.
- Authentic and likeable personality.
- Natural curiosity and capacity to learn and grow.
The objective of the role is to broaden and deepen the relationship between ConvergentIS and SAP, and identify shared interests and opportunities, leading to additional revenue generation that can be attributed to individual relationships within SAP and that strengthens our partnership with them.
- Provide Tier 1, 2, and 3 support for Project and Production SAP instances.
- Support Data Governance standards, policies, and practices for Master Data Management.
- Ensure data quality, metadata management, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Educate users on the basics of data governance and master data management.
- Support the business with required master data management procedures and submit incidents and change requests when need to comply with the Master Data governance rules.
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation.
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive speaker and writer.
- In-depth understanding of the commercial side of the SAP organization.
- In-depth understanding of the SAP marketplace and its future.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people and understand their objectives and motivations.
- Proven ability to articulate and sell a business vision and value proposition that align on shared interests.
- You are authentic, consultative, and creative in your approach with co-workers, partners, and customers.
- University Degree Preferred
- 3+ years of Hands-on SAP Master Data Management / Master Data Governance experience
- Understands SAP best practices, business processes, operational procedures, and the relationships between various SAP Modules in a manufacturing establishment
- Should be able to prepare Master Data Specification for SAP Master Data if required for the business with strong tracking, coordination, and project participation skills and proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Experience with Material Masters, Customer Masters, and Vendor Masters an asset
- Strong business acumen and management consulting experience
*Applicants are required to possess the necessary paperwork to legally work in Canada.
How can you apply?
To apply please use the Indeed application process to apply for the position of SAP Master Data Management (MDM/MDG) Support Consultant.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.