At ConvergentIS we have a spark — a code, the way we work, a way we behave — and it's the core of our team's success. It's more than a value statement: it's our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining strong alignment with our goals and values
We are a technology company headquartered in Calgary with a strong focus on enhancing the user experience on enterprise systems. In business since 2002 and as an SAP partner, we are at the leading edge of SAP technology and have a tremendous range of opportunities to provide innovative solutions to critical business problems.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate is experienced in all facets of Materials Management, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Management and their integrations with other SAP modules. The ideal candidate is analytical, a collaborator, an influencer, and results-driven. You have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- Provide SAP system support and guidance ensuring daily operations are running smoothly, which includes troubleshooting, resolving issues, and managing the support ticket queue.
- Collaborate with other System and Business Analysts in FICO, HR, SD, CS, PS, Security .Net, and Fiori modules.
- Learn and quickly understand integration points between SAP and in-house developed systems
- Leverage experience with Master Data – in particular material master
- Provide strong and structured Business Analysis expertise to ensure issues are clearly understood, alternative options are explored, and various business stakeholders are aligned on proposed solutions.
- Lead small initiatives and coordinate work with internal resources (Basis, security, development/reporting) as business stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions with the business resources, substantiated by strong, recent experience in the MM/WM areas of Procurement, Subcontracting, MRP, and Inventory Management, ideally in a manufacturing or field services environment.
- Prepare solid solutions to outstanding design questions, considering business requirements, SAP capabilities, and required interfaces.
- Play a key lead role in SAP-related efforts in terms of design, configuration, documentation, functional specifications, and testing (including end-user testing)
- Accountable for coordination and delivery of software solutions through standard SAP ASAP methodology.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop and execute test scripts as part of project test phases that have clear alignment with agreed business requirements.
- Develop Training material and process maps.
- Support the Business Analyst and business resources in training new users
- Clear understanding of business change management methodology
- Providing mentorship to team members
- Learning other functional areas as added support to the overall team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or Finance, or other combination of Education and relevant experience
- 6 – 10 years of related SAP experience with knowledge in SAP configuration, specifically within the MM, WM, and PP modules, with previous experience as a lead and SAP implementations
- Functional knowledge of other SAP modules would be an asset.
- Business experience in a procurement and/or inventory management role would be an asset.
- SAP Training / Certification in Materials Management is preferable.
- Experience using mobility solutions is considered an asset.
- Demonstrates superior analytical skills in evaluating business requirements, and issues, managing complex challenges to enable the proposal of appropriate cost-effective solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with facilitating small or large teams in working sessions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment...
- Ability to facilitate skills transfer with other IT resources and with Purchasing and Manufacturing Operations teams.
- Proficiency in Spanish would be beneficial.
- Legally qualified to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at email@example.com, identify the position in the subject line.
While we greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers