We run SAP and we'd like it to be easier.
We've heard this from our clients many times, and we know exactly what you mean. We use SAP Fiori for S/4HANA ourselves and we understand that optimizing and mobilizing the SAP user experience can drive serious productivity gains. We are an SAP Build, Sell and Service Partner and whether we are working on S/4HANA Public Cloud, Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform or Cloud ERP, we put the user first.
Why are we the right partner to help you with your SAP optimization journey?
- We use Design Thinking
- We understand the enterprise and have experience with process optimization across Sales, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Field Service and Operations, Maintenance and HR. When we engage with the business to redesign a business process through a renewed user experience, we know the right questions to ask and how to listen. We use our ears.
- We operate like an application development shop, not an ERP consulting firm. That means agility, flexibility and execution.
- We are a leading partner in SAP Fiori and the SAP Cloud Platform and have well over 70 projects and dozens of ready-to-deploy applications to help accelerate your journey.
What you'll find on this page:
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Field Workers
- HR Modernization
- Extending S/4HANA with SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Access and Enablement
- ConvergentIS Portfolio
ConvergentIS for Supply Chain Optimization
SAP ECC and S/4HANA are powerful process driven tools for supply chain management. Sourcing and procurement practices and logistics can be executed through SAP standard processes, driving value throughout the organization. ConvergentIS can drive further value by optimizing procure-to- pay, inventory management, and vendor management services through management consulting and user experience enhancement.
ConvergentIS has used SAP Fiori and SAP Cloud Platform to enhance UX, extend functionality to the cloud, and enable a whole new user community to access and use SAP data.
We do this through a modern interface that improves data accuracy, reduces carrying costs, mitigates employee training requirements and increases the velocity of SCM business processes.
More applications like this:
- Simplified Purchase Requisitioning App
- Mobile Goods Receipt, Issue and Transfer for SAP
- Mobile Inventory Count for SAP
View our client Halton's presentation on their SAP Fiori journey here.
ConvergentIS for Field Workers
Field workers have unique requirements within the enterpise. This segment of the business was the first to embrace IoT (although it wasn't called that back then), mobility and other new technologies. The work being done in field is extremely impactful to business operations and profitability, whether it's connecting a new utility customer, delivering services at a customer site, reducing risk through inspections or ensuring that best safety practices are being followed.
ConvergentIS has delivered several projects on both SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA to enable and extend field use. Leveraging SAP technologies like SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Fiori and SAP Work Manager, we have designed and delivered projects to extend SAP HSE and Incident Management for utility and transportation companies. We have also developed tailored field service solutions for oil and gas service companies.
More applications like this:
ConvergentIS for HR Modernization
Running SAP HCM on premise? Employee and Manager information access can be difficult. HR processes (like Performance and Goals) are supported in on-premise HCM but the user experience is adequate (at best) and are unavailable off-network or on mobile devices. Even with significant investment, the implementation of these HR processes results in limited adoption among the user community. This translates into double entry of time sheets, slow paper-based processes, and the need for a small army of HR admins to get that information into SAP.
ConvergentIS has developed an end-to-end service for SAP HCM modernization.
More applications like this:
ConvergentIS for the SAP Cloud Platform
ConvergentIS has embraced the use of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) to extend and integrate to SAP S/4HANA both on-premise and in-cloud. SCP is also a powerful toolkit to accelerate the development and deployment of mobile apps, customer and vendor portals and unique solutions that do not necessarily require integration into SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA.
The SAP Cloud Platform is a collection of tools and services from SAP whose primary function is acceleration. We can design and prototype faster, develop faster, mobilize faster, integrate faster. We extensively use the following services from SCP:
- SAP Build. Design and feedback platform to visually prototype and iterate solutions. A wonderful companion solution to Design Thinking.
- SAP Fiori Cloud Edition. Minimize the requirement for on-premise infrastructure to enhance the SAP User Experience. Stand up the infrastructure in days to get to the valuable (and fun!) part — the applications.
- SAP Cloud Portal, Mobile Services and Identity Authentication/ Provisioning are major accelerators to support the development of web and mobile applications and managing employee and third party access.
- The collection of Integration Services including OData Provisioning, Smart Data, Workflow and API Management ensure that the user experience aligns with the optimization in business process.
To see what we're working on, read the latest from ConvergentIS.
ConvergentIS for SAP Access and Enablement
In addition to solutions outlined above, Convergent brings unparalleled SAP technical expertise, especially when it comes to the latest SAP technologies.
Some of our applications include:
- SAP Single Sign-On Integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- SAP Screen Personas
- SAP Fiori Infrastructure
- SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Basis
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Data migration services
- SAP Embedded Analytics
- Custom development services
Get in touch with us to learn more.
We are industry leaders who lead by example.
Our personal understanding of SAP and our broad experience in commerce, logistics, operations, maintenance, finance, UX and IT (phew, that's a lot) means we are deeply familiar with managing major business transformations. The best part about knowing is sharing, and we invite our clients to bring in the ConvergentIS team to guide them through difficult enterprise challenges.