Who we are:
We are Convergent Information Systems, a growing software and services provider, headquartered in Calgary, and with a focus on business innovation in and around the SAP ecosystem. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP design, build and sell partner at the leading edge of user experience design. We help our customers deliver impactful and innovative technology solutions that transform the way they do business.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark - a code, a way we work, a way we behave - and this spark is at the core of our success. It is more than a value statement - it is our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
ConvergentIS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, as well as flexible work arrangements.
Who you are:
An SAP Basis consultant who has:
- Senior level (at least 5+ years’ experience)
- A strong desire to learn and expand on their technical knowledge through research and collaboration with the Convergent Basis team
- The capacity to listen to users and understand the core business problem
- A sense of pride in their work - a desire to deliver high quality, well tested solutions
- A large capacity to care about doing the right thing for our clients
- A high likeability factor – the type of person that people want on their team
- Integrity and a straightforward approach to problem resolution
- A sense of humor!
What can we offer you?
- This position will have flexible work arrangements
- Benefit program covering health & dental and a competitive salary + bonus program
- An outstanding technical team to help you learn from the best and who will learn from you
- Variety – opportunities to work on a wide range of projects and business problems
- An aggressive growth strategy
- Provide Basis support to clients with tasks such as daily checklist of the systems, transport management, roles administration, system refreshes, kernel updates, troubleshooting, performance, and other daily tasks.
- Provide Basis Internal support with tasks such as internal systems monitoring, database administration, roles and Security, Solution manager 7.2 with advance features like system monitoring and test suite, AWS administration, S/4HANA support with Fiori and managing AAK Add-on development process.
- Provide Basis support to client projects with tasks such as installation, upgrades, and configuration for different SAP solutions such as S/4HANA, BW, Solution manager, Fiori full landscape setup and SAP BTP
- Being able to provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Being able to work outside of business hours as required.
- A post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject with proven working experience.
- HANA proficiency to handle production environments.
- Experience setting up and configuring Fiori, including experience with Web Dispatcher.
- Experience setting up and configuring Solution Manager 7.2 with advance features like system monitoring or test suite.
- Experience with installation, upgrades, and configuration of HANA 2.0 with XSA and Linux expertise to support these environments.
- Experience with installation and upgrade of SAP Netweaver based solutions.
- Experience with Single Sign On solutions for SAP systems including Fiori environments. (Azure AD integration, SAP BTP IAS, principal propagation, Kerberos, certificate base SSO).
Nice to Have:
- AWS Cloud / Azure administration
- SAP BTP administration to support new cloud solutions. Experience with Cloud connector
- Sybase (ASE) Administration
- MII expertise
- Experience with S/4HANA conversion projects.
*Applicants are required to possess the necessary paperwork to legally work in Canada.
How can you apply?
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the position "SAP Senior Basis Position" in the subject line.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers
While we greatly appreciate everyone that takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.