At ConvergentIS we have a spark — a code, the way we work, a way we behave — and it's the core of our team's success. It's more than a value statement: it's our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining strong alignment with our goals and values
We are a technology company headquartered in Calgary with a strong focus on enhancing the user experience on enterprise systems. In business since 2002 and as an SAP partner, we are at the leading edge of SAP technology and have a tremendous range of opportunities to provide innovative solutions to critical business problems.
- Analyze, design, develop and deliver system related changes and act as a liaison between functional and technical/development groups.
- Provide production support in the Finance, Controlling and Projects IT functional areas.
- Collaborate with System and Business Analysts in the support of SAP systems, Project Controls systems, Security, and Reporting to support the business in all regions.
- Follow technology standards, policies, and support processes.
- Work with the business teams to ensure that issues are clearly understood that alternative options are explored, and that business stakeholders understand proposed solutions.
- Facilitate the testing of new IT solutions with the business as required to ensure a well delivered solution. This includes working with Subject Matter Experts and IT to develop and execute test scripts as part of project test phases and that align with business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or Finance or other combination of Education and relevant experience
- A CPA designation or accounting user experience would be an advantage.
- 3- 5 years relevant work experience as an SAP IT Analyst FICO/PS modules Support or Conversion role.
- Integration knowledge of SAP modules MM, CS, SD, PM, or PP would be an advantage.
- Superior analytical skills in evaluating business requirements, issues, complex challenges determining appropriate business solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organization skills are essential.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Legally qualified to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, identify the position in the subject line.
While we greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional open positions at https://www.convergentis.com/careers