At ConvergentIS we have a spark — a code, the way we work, a way we behave — and it's the core of our team's success. It's more than a value statement: it's our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining strong alignment with our goals and values
We are a technology company headquartered in Calgary with a strong focus on enhancing the user experience on enterprise systems. In business since 2002 and as an SAP partner, we are at the leading edge of SAP technology and have a tremendous range of opportunities to provide innovative solutions to critical business problems.
What Are We Looking For?
An SAP leader who has:
- The ability to lead teams to design and craft great enterprise software solutions.
- The discipline to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done
- A passion for the job and a willingness to get their hands dirty helping your team work through complex challenges
- The capacity to listen to clients and understand the core business problem
- A sense of pride in their work - a desire to deliver high quality, well tested solutions
- A large capacity to care about doing the right thing for our clients
- A high likeability factor – the type of person that people want on their team
- Integrity and a straightforward approach to problem resolution
- Willingness to put in the work required to ensure projects and its team members are successful
- Critical Thinking - Be able to cut out the noise and think objectively with analysis and clear logic to make a decision.
- Boldness and Confidence – Take risks based on Critical Thinking and move forward with a clear positive intent
- SAP Consulting Experience – Lead by example and be ready to demonstrate to the team and client, what good work looks like
- Flexible/Remote work arrangements
- An outstanding team to help you learn from the best and who will learn from you
- Variety – opportunities to work on a wide range of projects and business problems
- A design focused, customer centric approach
- An aggressive growth strategy
- Provide direction, quality assurance and management to project teams resulting in a high-quality solution for our clients that they will be excited to tell others about!
- Manage client and internal initiatives as required
- Oversee multiple smaller initiatives as the need arises
- Support other Delivery Leads as required
- Provide sales support in developing proposals, RFP/RFI responses, effort estimates, client account management, and opportunity identification
- Assist in contract negotiation, development, and management
- Manage our relationship with third party partners on client engagements
- Assist in management of product development as required
- Seek continual improvements in delivery methodology and work to improve
- Work very closely with client senior management
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP project management experience
- Minimum 2 full implementation life cycle of SAP Projects
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on SAP Consulting experience
- Strong business acumen and management consulting experience
- University Degree beneficial
- Any SAP Certifications beneficially
How to Apply:
To apply please email a cover letter and Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, identify the position you are applying for in the subject line.