Guided Process Add-On
The Guided Process add-on tool unlocks complex processes and significantly simplifies employee on-boarding and training. Companies are empowered to replace specific actions with step-by-step guidance that is customized with the terms and lingo that users are familiar with; prompting only for the specific information relevant to the current steps and actions.
Our Guided Process add-on tool is packaged for quick installation and configuration alongside any ConvergentIS SAP Fiori application for both SAP Cloud and on-premise deployment.
Who will benefit from this app?
- Simplifies onboarding and reduces user training requirements.
- Ensures clean hand-off between departments and processes by prompting users for all required (and often missed) information.
- Promotes user application adoption by simplifying the process.
- Reduces questions related to application usage and data entry. Eliminates common errors.
- Empowers managers to update scripts and guidance directly; to quickly address common questions and update processes without going through an application update process.
- Empowers users by clarifying processes and instilling confidence that they won’t “mess something up”.
- Removes dependency on cheat sheets and co-workers. (Required information only)
How it will benefit them:
- Users are provided with a simple wizard-style interface. They are only prompted for the information that is needed to move through the process and the barriers associated with users ‘not knowing how’ can be greatly reduced.
The results of each step (i.e. types of purchases, triggers for budget checks and responses to queries) trigger the appropriate subsequent steps.
Controls are provided to prevent users from proceeding without entering required information. Reduces the inevitable ‘churn’ associated with missing information.
Where several SAP fields for a transaction can be defaulted based on responses, the script can automate it and significantly reduce the user data entry requirements.
The script can be modified without replacing the underlying application; allowing minor updates and clarifications to be applied as required.